Clan Royal Knights
Go ahead and register, enjoy all the features of becoming a new member for Royal Knights. We are a clan on battle.net that offers many people like you the chance to be part of something great. So go ahead and register and start posting to your hearts content.

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?
Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 am by Ivalice

» Monday Night Combat QQ Thread
Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 am by Ivalice

» A poll on sc2
Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm by Misery

» jk;kl;kl;lk;k;
Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 pm by RK]Vacancy

» My first topic
Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 pm by RK]Vacancy

» MIDTERM ELECTIONS
Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:03 pm by PuBeRtY

» Signature for me plz?
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 pm by Liger

» GFX Design
Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:40 am by Ivalice

» CHEEEEEEEEEZE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL(O)
Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 am by Liger

Navigation
 Main Site
Portal
 Forums
 Members
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:15 am
Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is kurt_39

Our users have posted a total of 395 messages in 89 subjects

Share | 

~Story Game~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mrs.Liger

PostSubject: ~Story Game~   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Rules: You post 4 words to continue the story anyway you like and no posting two times in a row.

Once upon a time
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sire_Nex

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:39 am

now i must say
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:07 am

Story so far: Once upon a time there was a lady who liked expensive things and was usually found in an enchanted forest secluded from everyone else. Along came a man who was a hunter. He took a chance and asked her name. She replied with, it's Kurumu. H...Have you come to save my life? Save your life? Why? Because my eggs rotted and my toast is becoming moldy in my pants. Not to mention the curdled milk in the pig trough and if I don't mesmerize you then I won't make it to sunday with any of my retarded lesbian lovers. So now I must say

will you free me?

Last edited by Ivalice on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clanrk.cwahi.net
Mikuru

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 pm

No first I must
Back to top Go down
Sire_Nex

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:57 am

gather up all of
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:19 am

Story so far: Once upon a time there was a lady who liked expensive things and was usually found in an enchanted forest secluded from everyone else. Along came a man who was a hunter. He took a chance and asked her name. She replied with, it's Kurumu. H...Have you come to save my life? Save your life? Why? Because my eggs rotted and my toast is becoming moldy in my pants. Not to mention the curdled milk in the pig trough and if I don't mesmerize you then I won't make it to sunday with any of my retarded lesbian lovers. So now I must say will you free me? No first I must gather up all of

the smurfs in the

Back to top Go down
Mikuru

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:37 pm

forest, then I will
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 am

Story so far: Once upon a time there was a lady who liked expensive things and was usually found in an enchanted forest secluded from everyone else. Along came a man who was a hunter. He took a chance and asked her name. She replied with, it's Kurumu. H...Have you come to save my life? Save your life? Why? Because my eggs rotted and my toast is becoming moldy in my pants. Not to mention the curdled milk in the pig trough and if I don't mesmerize you then I won't make it to sunday with any of my retarded lesbian lovers. So now I must say will you free me? No first I must gather up all of the smurfs in the forest, then I will

consider saving you from

Back to top Go down
Sire_Nex

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:36 pm

the crazy deranged elfs.
Back to top Go down
RK]scriv

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:18 pm

The lady's vagina moistened

(WTF man, vagina???) ~~ Ivalice
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Story so far: Once upon a time there was a lady who liked expensive things and was usually found in an enchanted forest secluded from everyone else. Along came a man who was a hunter. He took a chance and asked her name. She replied with, it's Kurumu. H...Have you come to save my life? Save your life? Why? Because my eggs rotted and my toast is becoming moldy in my pants. Not to mention the curdled milk in the pig trough and if I don't mesmerize you then I won't make it to sunday with any of my retarded lesbian lovers. So now I must say will you free me? No first I must gather up all of the smurfs in the forest, then I will consider saving you from the crazy deranged elfs. The lady's vagina moistened

the remnants of the

Back to top Go down
Sire_Nex

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:26 pm

cookies and crackers while
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Story so far: Once upon a time there was a lady who liked expensive things and was usually found in an enchanted forest secluded from everyone else. Along came a man who was a hunter. He took a chance and asked her name. She replied with, it's Kurumu. H...Have you come to save my life? Save your life? Why? Because my eggs rotted and my toast is becoming moldy in my pants. Not to mention the curdled milk in the pig trough and if I don't mesmerize you then I won't make it to sunday with any of my retarded lesbian lovers. So now I must say will you free me? No first I must gather up all of the smurfs in the forest, then I will consider saving you from the crazy deranged elfs. The lady's vagina moistened the remnants of the cookies and crackers while

the hunter beheaded a

Back to top Go down
RK]scriv

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:33 pm

small Albanian child. "Fuck"
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Story so far: Once upon a time there was a lady who liked expensive things and was usually found in an enchanted forest secluded from everyone else. Along came a man who was a hunter. He took a chance and asked her name. She replied with, it's Kurumu. H...Have you come to save my life? Save your life? Why? Because my eggs rotted and my toast is becoming moldy in my pants. Not to mention the curdled milk in the pig trough and if I don't mesmerize you then I won't make it to sunday with any of my retarded lesbian lovers. So now I must say will you free me? No first I must gather up all of the smurfs in the forest, then I will consider saving you from the crazy deranged elfs. The lady's vagina moistened the remnants of the cookies and crackers while the hunter beheaded a small Albanian child. "Fuck"

said the lady. "My

Back to top Go down
RK]scriv

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:18 pm

nipples explode with delight".
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Story so far: Once upon a time there was a lady who liked expensive things and was usually found in an enchanted forest secluded from everyone else. Along came a man who was a hunter. He took a chance and asked her name. She replied with, it's Kurumu. H...Have you come to save my life? Save your life? Why? Because my eggs rotted and my toast is becoming moldy in my pants. Not to mention the curdled milk in the pig trough and if I don't mesmerize you then I won't make it to sunday with any of my retarded lesbian lovers. So now I must say will you free me? No first I must gather up all of the smurfs in the forest, then I will consider saving you from the crazy deranged elfs. The lady's vagina moistened the remnants of the cookies and crackers while the hunter beheaded a small Albanian child. "Fuck" said the lady. "My nipples explode with delight".

"Really?", replied the hunter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Story Game~   

Back to top Go down

~Story Game~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2