Clan Royal Knights
Go ahead and register, enjoy all the features of becoming a new member for Royal Knights. We are a clan on battle.net that offers many people like you the chance to be part of something great. So go ahead and register and start posting to your hearts content.
Clan Royal Knights
Go ahead and register, enjoy all the features of becoming a new member for Royal Knights. We are a clan on battle.net that offers many people like you the chance to be part of something great. So go ahead and register and start posting to your hearts content.
Clan Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 am by Ivalice

» Monday Night Combat QQ Thread
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 am by Ivalice

» A poll on sc2
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm by Misery

» jk;kl;kl;lk;k;
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 pm by RK]Vacancy

» My first topic
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 pm by RK]Vacancy

» MIDTERM ELECTIONS
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:03 pm by PuBeRtY

» Signature for me plz?
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 pm by Liger

» GFX Design
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:40 am by Ivalice

» CHEEEEEEEEEZE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL(O)
Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 am by Liger

Navigation
 Main Site
Portal
 Forums
 Members
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 pm
Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is kurt_39

Our users have posted a total of 395 messages in 89 subjects

Monday Night Combat QQ Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RK]Sammy

Monday Night Combat QQ Thread Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Combat QQ Thread   Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 am

Time for an assassin bitch-fest!

FUCK GUNNERS! They can take their miniguns and shove them up their ass! I'm turning a corner and BOOM I get shredded by a fresh burst from those stupid things! I can be minding my own business and suddenly I die instantly and see a gunner. Plus their taunt is so annoying! "OOH LET'S DO THIS TIKI STYLE!" My ass. Plus there's that stupid fucking slam! I can be mid-air for all my screen cares but no, if I'm lagging i'm actually a second away from jumping when they slam and I end up flying out of the ring!

FUCK TANKS! FUCK THEM and their stupid high armor that lets them survive back-grapples! It's so hard to position and execute a lunge-slash-grapple. If they were standing still then sure it would be easy but they're always always moving and it's so frustrating! And then I get lit on fire if I fail and I have to try to run away with a "HI LOOK AT ME I'M BURNING I'M A HUGE TARGET" sign over my god damn roasting head.

FUCK SUPPORTS! It's simple, right? Sneak up behind them while they heal a pro or turret, grapple, win! NO! THEY'RE ALWAYS MOVING LEFT AND RIGHT, WEAVING AROUND IN CIRCLES! I can grapple behind them five times and not have it register because though they're right in front of me on my screen, according to LAG they're out of range! And then when I do manage to grapple them THEY TURN AROUND so I not only waste my cooldown stabbing them in the face, they whip out that damn shotgun and blast me! And firebases. You have one positioned on high ground shredding your bots as they walk out of their spawn and you can't do anything about it because there's three supports healing the same firebase so even if you take out one you still get a shotgun to the face and by the time the grapple is ready again the support you killed is back! I understand that I have to go to THEIR bot spawn and camp it but it's still annoying FUCK FIREBASES!

Grappling in general is such a fucking pain because these assholes are playing on ten sensitivity so they spin around in an instant and I don't even see the animation as I try to grapple, so I only get a front-grab EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And overtime. I could be playing hard trying to push into their base and finally score an opening--and then overtime comes around and all the enemy tanks and gunners juice at once, push into our base as a single unit, spray everyone down then deploy around the moneyball and PISS on it. I'm only at three quarters with not enough money to buy juice so I can't do a thing about this!
Back to top Go down
Misery
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat QQ Thread   Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Haha, i love the rant. First off, my advice would be to try to use a different class. Assassins are just too weak and they can only grapple-kill so often because they have to wait after a kill. If im a tank, I always level up charge and a level 2 kills an assassin in one hit. Even if you grapple me from behind, im just smashing B so when your animation is over im charging right into you. I agree about gunners though, they are a very annoying class.

I would suggest learning the assault with 1)rate of fire 2)accuracy 3)critical hit.
This class gives you high accuracy with a high rate of fire. It has a below averge armor but with quick movement and jetpack you are able to avoid most large hits. It also has a charge which is very useful but can be overcome against a tank charge.

Yes, supports are annoying but if there is more than 2 on the other team, they shouldn't be able to beat you unless they survive till overtime. If they do your probably gonna lose trouble.

Overtime is all about getting your entire team to buy juice and go in as soon as the ball drops. If you dont do this, you will lose.
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin
Ivalice

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat QQ Thread   Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:40 am

u know i never knew this game was this good i looked it up on youtube, it reminds me a lot of rachet deadlocked on ps2, remember that game?
Back to top Go down
http://clanrk.cwahi.net
Misery
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat QQ Thread   Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:03 pm

I dont know about ps2 stuff. Ive always stayed away from sony. MNC is a fun game. Its alot better now that they updated it and took out most of the glitches.
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin
Ivalice

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat QQ Thread   Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 am

need some ms points to get this. have 0 atm.
Back to top Go down
http://clanrk.cwahi.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Combat QQ Thread   Monday Night Combat QQ Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Combat QQ Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Royal Knights :: General :: Roid Rage-
Jump to: