Clan Royal Knights
Go ahead and register, enjoy all the features of becoming a new member for Royal Knights. We are a clan on battle.net that offers many people like you the chance to be part of something great. So go ahead and register and start posting to your hearts content.
Clan Royal Knights
Go ahead and register, enjoy all the features of becoming a new member for Royal Knights. We are a clan on battle.net that offers many people like you the chance to be part of something great. So go ahead and register and start posting to your hearts content.
Clan Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 am by Ivalice

» Monday Night Combat QQ Thread
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 am by Ivalice

» A poll on sc2
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm by Misery

» jk;kl;kl;lk;k;
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 pm by RK]Vacancy

» My first topic
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 pm by RK]Vacancy

» MIDTERM ELECTIONS
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:03 pm by PuBeRtY

» Signature for me plz?
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 pm by Liger

» GFX Design
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:40 am by Ivalice

» CHEEEEEEEEEZE CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL(O)
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 am by Liger

Navigation
 Main Site
Portal
 Forums
 Members
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 pm
Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is kurt_39

Our users have posted a total of 395 messages in 89 subjects

Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?

Go down 
+4
Sire_Nex
Liger
Misery
Mrs.Liger
8 posters

Which Bot do you Prefer
Stealth
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_vote_lcap60%Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Mirage
Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_vote_lcap40%Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Liger

Mrs.Liger

Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? Empty
PostSubject: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 am

I prefer Mirage cause i think its a bit simpler and it also lets me sync with my itunes while playing on b-net.

Last edited by Mrs.Liger on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misery
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:17 am

You could have added a poll too, but i prefer stealth. Mainly because ive been using it since you couldn't even make clan channels.
Back to top Go down
Liger
Admin
Admin
Liger

PostSubject: Re: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:30 pm

i wont cast my vote this time as i use both for differnt reasons. I use steakth bot for vbs scripting and try scripts out as i perefer the way it handles them. Mirage i perefer for chatting the interface and useability is more friednly and colourful/ eye pleasing and lets not forget easy to explain to noobs.
Back to top Go down
https://clanrk.forumotion.com
Sire_Nex

PostSubject: Re: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 pm

i perfer mirage cause i usualy only use bots 2 chat while im on the net
Back to top Go down
RK]scriv

RK]scriv

PostSubject: Re: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Mirage for sure
Back to top Go down
RK]Sabre

RK]Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Mirage all the way except mine went all funky so i had to remove it but if anyone knows where i can get a vers 9.3 for mirage let me know ASAP
Back to top Go down
RK]Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Fuck both! Ripple all the way, even if it doesn't work anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivalice
Admin
Admin
Ivalice

PostSubject: Re: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 am

still works for d1
Back to top Go down
http://clanrk.cwahi.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?   Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which bot do you prefer Mirage or Stealth?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Royal Knights :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: